Friday, July 6, 2012

Whatever

Fine, I'm doing this because...because I fucking want to do this. The Skeptic is dead, Mad Tom has fucked off to wherever the fuck, and I've been running for the past month alone. And even though I was against joining Skeptic's little war gang, I did it anyway because I fucking hate being alone.

Do you hear that, all you runners and proxies out there? DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME, YOU SHITHEADS?

If you have a chance to not be alone, take it. Be with someone else. Run with someone else. Fight with someone else. It doesn't matter if you hate their guts, if they annoy the living shit out of you, if they killed your dog. Being alone is worse.

Now fuck off, I need to get drunk.

2 comments:

  1. haha. I like you.

    What if everyone else hates your guts, though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Sir Launcelot, you either find someone who doesn't hate your guts or you hang around people who do, but can tolerate you.

      Delete